This program will offer a series of workshops specifically designed for students beginning their leadership experience at UConn.
Successful completion of the program consists of:
- Attendance to and participation in ALL Discovery workshops and activities.
- Completion of all assignments and reflection activities.
- Earning a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher by the completion of program requirements.
As a participant of Discovery leadership, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge of:
- your personality style in relation to True Colors.
- your leadership style.
- your individual values.
- how an individual’s personality impacts communication methods.
- the connections between power and privilege.